Easter 2019 is nearly upon us so I wanted to quickly upload this Vegan Easter Biscuits recipe for you to have a go at on the run up to the Bank Holiday Weekend. This is an adaption to my Easter Biscuits recipe and I was pleasantly surprised how well these turned out using the Vegan alternatives. I always use Vitalite when cooking vegan and a sweetened soya milk in my baking recipes as it adds that little extra flavour.
As you know by now, I like to keep my recipes as simple as possible. This is a 15 Minute Easter Biscuits Recipe using only 6 ingredients, perfect for a quick bit of Easter Baking on what’s looking to be a gorgeous weekend.
Vegan Easter Biscuits Ingredients:
Makes 6 Easter Biscuits
50g Vegan Butter (I use Vitalite)
40g Caster Sugar
110g Plain Flour
30g Dried Mixed Fruit
2 Tablespoons Sweetened Soya Milk
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon or Mixed Spice
How to make Vegan Easter Biscuits:
Preparation: 5 minutes | Baking: 15 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 180c (160c) and grease and line a baking tray.
2. Beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy. The fold in the remaining ingredients (flour, mixed fruit, spices and milk). Knead to form a soft dough.
3. Roll out onto a lightly floured surface and press out your 6 shapes.
4. Place on the baking tray and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes until slightly golden.
5. Leave to cool and sprinkle with icing sugar, caster sugar or a little cinnamon.
Have you done any Easter Baking yet? Please tag me on Instagram if you have a go at making these Vegan Easter Biscuits, I’d love to share your photos.
Until next time,
Be sure to follow me on social media to keep up to date with my latest posts!