Whether moving into a new home or refurbishing your old property, organizing space is essential to keep in mind. What furniture will allow you to use every centimeter effectively? How do you plan to keep everything in one place to keep your house organized? If you have yet to think about installing a built-in wardrobe, we recommend you evaluate all the benefits of such a solution.
Reasons for the popularity of built-in wardrobes
Buying the perfect closet is a challenging task. Often, freestanding furniture doesn’t fit in your space, or there isn’t enough place for all your clothes, shoes, and accessories. To solve this problem, choose a bespoke dressing room with fitted cabinets. Let’s explore other built-in furniture profits:
- Rational use of space: modern built-in wardrobes can be used anywhere. It is a good option for L-shaped corners; specialists are also ready to design cabinets around windows to use the entire room area.
- Unique solutions: when designing a bespoke dressing room, you can take part in the design process so that the wardrobes are in harmony with the house’s overall interior. Choose materials for creating furniture considering the design of the room.
- Convenient internal filling: you can change the internal configuration and personalize the elements for storage according to individual requirements. If your clothing collection includes a lot of formal wear, ensure you have enough hangers for your jackets and trousers.
If you’re looking for a freestanding wardrobe, you’ll have to check in the store to see if the furniture is the right size for your ceiling height and won’t take up too much space. All these problems disappear if you choose a built-in wardrobe. Specialists will determine the height and dimensions of the structure, considering the size of the room.
Original types of built-in wardrobes
There are different types of wardrobes; most often, the choice of the optimal solution depends on the layout of the room, the available space, and other features. Consider which models most customers choose:
- Walk-in wardrobes are a good option for people who have a spare room that is not in use. Specialists will help you rationally use the space by adding valuable elements, including shelving, handrails, hooks, shelves, etc.
- Around-the-bed wardrobes are an excellent option for people who want to save floor space. Such a fitted construction is located in any part of the bed at the top, forming a storage space.
- Built-in wardrobes in niches are suitable for rooms of irregular shape with strange gaps in the walls. If this is what your bedroom looks like, you can make the most of every square inch of space by installing a closet in this niche.
Remember that the right fitted wardrobe design can dramatically change any space in your home. Naturally, customers choose stylish and elegant built-in furniture that lets them put things in order in the house.
A few tips for arranging a built-in wardrobe
Get inspired by super stylish wardrobe ideas to keep your house organized and create a bright focal point in the room. Consider several original options for decorating space:
- Combine open and closed sections: while a wall of doors may work better with your style of space, a mix of open and closed units turns your storage into a décor.
- Select mirrored doors: they reflect the light beautifully, which is essential for a small room, and also provide you with a full-length mirror to create fashionable looks.
A built-in walk-in closet is not only an investment in the look of your home, but you can also benefit from such a decision if you want to sell the house. It is an excellent investment in space that makes everyday life easier and increases the property’s value.